April 9, 2020

Best Principles

I asked if people were finding Principles useful in guiding them through this time and I was so glad that a large number of folks said they were. Over the next few weeks, I’d like to pass along some of the principles that people said they were finding most helpful.

There is nothing more important than understanding how reality works and how to deal with it. The state of mind you bring to this process makes all the diļ¬€erence. I have found it helpful to think of my life as if it were a game in which each problem I face is a puzzle I need to solve. By solving the puzzle, I get a gem in the form of a principle that helps me avoid the same sort of problem in the future. Collecting these gems continually improves my decision making, so I am able to ascend to higher and higher levels of play in which the game gets harder and the stakes become ever greater.